UPDATED JULY 2019
Congratulations! You’ve found the most secret page of my site.
This is where I tell you how I earn a second stream of income on the side by harvesting Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, online – with pretty much no money down.
Scroll down to read my foolproof plan (and links) for earning some crypto – NOW, before it goes to the moon again!
Keep in mind that every link on this page is a referral link, and if you sign up I will earn a commission from your earnings. That being said, I’d really appreciate it if you’d help me out by clicking on them.
All the links on this page are services that I trust – I would never promote something that might lose you money! Only gaining here.
Now, that being said, keep in mind you’ll be earning just pennies at first, and maybe dollars per month later on. BUT this is a great way to learn about coins, investing, and all of that without putting your own cash down.
Plus, admit it: all that time you spend playing The Sims would be better spent earning Bitcoins.
Click below to sign up for my favorite faucets, on my referral codes, or keep scrolling for in-depth instructions on how to start your claiming journey. All you need is an internet-connected laptop, or even your Android phone to get started.
- FreeBitco.in Faucet
- You’ll need this first! (I deposit EVERYTHING I earn online into this account to earn 4% interest income! Better than the bank!)
- Tip to start earning interest: You need a minimum of 30,000 satoshis in your account (.0003 BTC) to start collecting the interest. What I did was transferred that over from my Coinbase account so I would have the starting balance right away. Then, in the future you deposit ALL your faucet earnings into this account to keep earning the most all the time! You can withdraw it later – HODL for now!
- CoinPot.co (Microwallet you will need for these high-paying faucets)
- An extremely high-earning Bitcoin faucet site – you can also watch videos and do other activities to earn “coins” that you can cash out for BTC. You need a FaucetHub account to collect from this one.
- Tip for earning the most on Cointiply: Open a separate browser window to “watch” the videos. Leave it on in the background just barely visible and you will be able to do other tasks on your browser while still earning points for the videos!
- FaucetHub Community
- This is a site that will open your mind even further to the world of faucets – it’s one of my favorites. There are so many more waiting to be discovered! There is also a live chat room where you can learn a lot from more experienced faucet claimers and even learn to trade small bits of currency.
Not interested in Bitcoins? Don’t even know how you got here? Check out the rest of my blog for information on cannabis and personal wellness.
How to Earn Free Bitcoins
Okay. To start, I’d recommend signing up for a Coinbase account to buy your very first currencies.
I use Coinbase as my online bank to store the three most common coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. From here, you can send and receive coins from almost anywhere else on the web.
You’ll definitely need a wallet like this for every currency that you want to hold, whether you get them from Coinbase, Jaxx or some other online wallet service.
My next recommendation is to sign up for CoinPot and all the faucets that correspond with it.
After this, make sure to read my guide to making the most out of your CoinPot account.
A faucet is a website that makes it easy to earn VERY small amounts of coins throughout the day – just by clicking some links and viewing some ads on a web page. Usually there are rules as far as how long you have to wait between claims, and how much you’ll earn each time.
The CoinPot faucets are all constantly running, so you can claim once a day or multiple times a day. I earn the most from these sites – all the money goes to CoinPot.co. No need to deposit any of your own cash from your bank account.
Earn Interest on your Bitcoin
Most mainstream banks don’t even offer savings accounts over 1% interest – so what I’m about to tell you is amazing news.
The next step I would recommend is to sign up for FreeBitco.in. It’s an awesome faucet that doesn’t seem to pay well at first – until you realize it offers 4% interest on anything you hold.
Every time I earn money from faucets, I deposit it in my FreeBitco.in account.
I’d even recommend getting started earning interest right away by depositing $10 or so worth of coins – whatever you’re comfortable with – into the account. This is easily done via Coinbase or any other wallet where you’ve already invested “real money” into Bitcoin.
PS – Don’t fall for “Bitcoin Generators” and other sites that promise you high earnings. They are scams!! Just stick with my tips, and you’ll be pleased!